A stylish spin on our instant classic StretchDown jacket, with comfort and durability for miles. Part StretchDown, part fleece, all perfection.Features
• Warm, light, incredibly stretchy knit fabric is vastly more comfortable than conventional down jackets.
• Groundbreaking stretch-welded channel construction traps more warmth than standard stitching.
• Q·Shield® DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet.
• Zippered hand-warmer pockets.
• Smart dual-sided hem adjustmentDetails
• Body: Dynamic-Stretch Knit (100% Polyester)
• Panel: 75D Plain Weave Soft Pile Backer (100% Polyester)
• Insulation: Q·Shield® DOWN 750-fill - RDS Cert/Fluorine Free
• Active Fit
• CB: 26.5" / 67 cm
• Avg. Weight: 1 lb 3 oz / 544 gQ.Shield DOWN :
Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.