A versatile jacket that is super light but still has uncommon warmth, with a little added stretch to improve technical mobility in the mountains. It’s made with a revolutionary welded-channel construction that traps warmth and enhances durability. And the 15D face fabric feels almost featherweight but is unexpectedly robust, so it has excellent resistance to wind, water, and abrasion from ice, rock, and the occasional unfortunate tree branch.Features
• 15D Ghost Lite face fabric is surprisingly strong and weather-resistant
• Revolutionary bonded-channel construction supercharges durability and heat-retention
• Knit interior fabric face is warm, and vastly enhances mobility through stretch
• Secure zippered pockets and snug closures lock out weather
• Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
• Fabric Body: 15D Ghost Lite Ripstop
• Insulation: Q.Shield® DOWN 750-Fill (RDS Certified Down)
• Center Back Length: 25 in / 64 cm
• Apparel Fit: Alpine
• Weight: 13.1 oz / 372 gQ.Shield DOWN :
Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.