A highly technical, wind-resistant jacket for climbing, hiking, and scrambling, the Super Chockstone™ excels above and below the treeline. It's durable enough to graze the rock face, yet remarkebly breathable to prevent overheating. With a precise active fit for enhanced mobility, it can still layer over a fleece layer when the weather turns. UPF 50 for protection from harsh sunlight in thinner air.Features
• Abrasion resistant, air-permeable, incredibly light and stretchy double weave softshell fabric with a DWR finish
• Stow-capable secure zippered chest pocket
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets are harness and pack compatible
• Low-profile hood can be worn under a helmet.
• UPF 50 fabric helps block harmful UV rays, especially important at altitude
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.