Vents so you can breathe. Stretch so you can tackle the impossible. The Superforma's breathable and lightweight design is like a great friend who's always got your back. The ideal pick for alpine pursuits.Features
• 3L Dry.Q Elite waterproof, air-permeable, seam-sealed lightweight stretch construction
• Secure zippered hand warmer pockets, two large interior stretch-mesh drop pockets
• Extra-long pit zips expel heat and easily allow access to mid-layer pockets
• Water-resistant, AquaGuard® VISLON® center front zipper
• Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with Cohæsive™ Embedded Cord Locks
• RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector
• Fabric Accent: Air Perm 60D 3L 4-Way Stretch Plain Weave
• Fabric Body: Air Perm 20D 3L Stretch Ripstop (100% Nylon)
• Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
• Fit: Alpine
• Weight: 14.6 oz / 414 g
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.