Explore with vigor and confidence in the Superforma. Lightweight, flexible and durable for any alpine adventure.Features
• 3L Dry.Q Elite waterproof, air-permeable, seam-sealed lightweight stretch construction
• Harness-compatible secure zippered thigh pockets
• 7/8 side zip with 2 way zippers
• RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector
• 330D CORDURA® cut guards protect inner leg from crampon points
• Snap adjustment accommodates fit over different types of boots
• Regular inseam (32" - 81cm)
• Fabric Accent: Air Perm 60D 3L 4-Way Stretch Plain Weave
• Fabric Body: Air Perm 20D 3L Stretch Ripstop (100% Nylon)
• Inseam: R
• Fit: Alpine
• Weight: 14.6 oz / 414 gDry.Q Elite :
Dry.Q Elite is used in our most premium waterproof-breathable products. It offers the most comfortable level of breathability by combining high moisture-vapor transfer rates and air permeability at all body temperatures. Traditional waterproof-breathable technologies require high levels of user exertion (high body heat) before the breathability kicks in. Dry.Q Elite is instant-on technology. It starts breathing the instant you put it on, regardless of temperature or level of exertion for waterproof, windproof performance like you’ve always wanted, guaranteed.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.