A mid-layer climbing jacket with exceptional warmth and mobility.Though it's wind and water-resistant enough to wear as a standalone jacket, the Thermostatic's low profile means it excels under a technical outer shell. It has synthetic insulation that's warm, lightweight, and easy to compress, and a fashion-forward diamond-quilt pattern.Features
• Thermal.Q™ Elite 60-gram insulation keeps you warm and dry, 20D nylon fabric is light and tough
• Compresses down and stows in its own pocket for unbeatable packability
• When compressed, has a caribiner loop so it can be attached to a harness
• Two hand warmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
• Single chest pocket is harness- and pack-compatible
• Elastane cuffs seal in warmth, block out weather
• Dual hem drawcords for easy adjustments on the flyDetails
• Weight : 9 oz ; 255 g
• Body : 20D Nylon Micro Ripstop Thermostatic
• Content body : 100% Nylon
• Lining : 20D Nylon Micro Ripstop Thermostatic
• Content lining : 100% Nylon
• Insulation : 60g Thermal.Q™ EliteTechnology
• Thermal.Q Elite :
Thermal.Q Elite is warmer because it's designed to mimic the structure of goose down – rigid stems that form a matrix of gaps and softer fibers to fill those gaps. Thermal.Q Elite uses stiffer fibers to create a unique 3D grid structure and finer fibers to fill in the gaps the structure creates. The result is a warmer synthetic whose structure gives it better compression rebound.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.