The Timber BioZone Shell Jacket is made for the die-hard rider with FN Dry 15K waterproofing and a lightweight, insulated lining system that keeps you dry and warm in the most challenging conditions. Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability, while an RFID pocket at the sleeve keeps passes easily accessible. A helmet-compatible hood, wrist cuffs with gussets and a cinch hem all adjust to your specs to provide a locked-down fit that stays in place through the board park and into the trees. Dedicated pockets secure goggles, media devices and other cold-weather essentials, while understated ellipse and wordmark logos on this Oakley snowboarding jacket deliver signature mountain-sport style with a clean finish.Features
• BioZone™ insulated lining system promotes moisture management, heat retention and movement in critical areas
• Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 15K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 15,000mm
• Goggle pocket with Microclear™ cloth stores and cleans eyewear
• RFID pass pocket, media-compatible chest pocket and mesh dump pocket store your essentials
• Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to your specs with three-point cinch system
• Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability
• Zip-off storm skirt lets you customize your fit
• Factory Pilot CollectionDetails
• Regular fit
• 100% Nylon
• ImportedBiozone :
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.
All sales are final.