Lucent GTX Heated Gloves - Unisex
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonIf you've struggled to find gloves that keep your hands warm in bitter winter weather, turn to the Lucent Heated Gloves. As seen in the Winter 2014-2015 Outside Magazine Buyer's Guide, and built with ALTIHeat™ — a rechargeable battery-powered heating system that provides staying power when you're determined to be on the mountain from first chair to last call — the Lucent Heated Gloves provide staying power, even on the coldest of days. GORE-TEX® inserts make these gloves waterproof, and lightweight synthetic EnduraLoft™ insulation adds extra warmth and cold-weather protection. Other features include a fleece palm lining, molded EVA on the back of the hands and abrasion-resistant goat leather strips on the palms.
• ALTIHeat™ Battery-Powered Heat Technology
• Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
• Customizable Hi / Med / Low Heat Settings
• Quick Drying
• Leather Palm Overlays
• Molded EVA Foam Knuckles
• Soft and Tactile Leather Palm
• Elasticized Wrist
• Locking Zippered Compartment for Batteries
• Removable Idiot Cord
• Pull Loop
• Glove Clips
• Carrying Case Included
• Fabric GORE-TEX® insert, 100% nylon shell // WR Goat leather palm // EnduraLoft™ Insulation 100% polyester, 333g on back of hand, 200g at palm, 133g at gauntlet
• Avg. Weight (oz./g): 17.9oz / 507g (L)
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com