Women's Bivy Down Jacket
Your trusted partner in cold, gusty conditions, the Bivy Jacket is insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down), all of which can be traced back to birds that were never live-plucked and never force-fed. It features a tough but flexible quilted nylon canvas shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the shoulders. Wide baffle construction, tall stand-up collar and center-front zipper with metal snap placket add to its toasty warmth. Details include contrasting western yoke design at shoulders; set-in sleeves with 2-position snap-tab closure; and side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester jersey. Slight drop-tail hem at waist shields against drafts.
• Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
• Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
• Warm and cozy wide baffle construction with a tall stand-up collar
• Center-front METALUXE® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
• Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders; set-in sleeves with 2-position snap-tab closure
• Side-entry handwarmer pockets
• Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
• Body: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
• Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
• Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved
• Weight: 836 g (29.5 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric: Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that's bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation: Patagonia Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket–and every step in between.