Baby's Snow Pile Insulated Jacket
Gusty, churlish, biting, drippy—whatever the weather brings to this jacket, we say, pile it on. Its big-time warmth and storm-level protection comes via a completely waterproof and ultra-durable, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard polyester mini-herringbone fabric with fully-taped seams polyester plain weave lining fabric and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cozy THERMOLITE® Quallo insulation remains warm even when wet. Other weather-shielding features include a removable 3-panel hood with snaps and an elasticized gusset under the brim, a full-front zipper with an external wind flap and a hook-and-loop closure, elasticized waist and sleeve cuffs, and a fleece-lined collar. The grow-fit feature in the sleeves adds 1 ½'' inches of length for extended wear. Hand-me-down ID label.
• Durable 2-layer polyester H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; hood and body with THERMOLITE® Quallo insulation; sleeves with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation
• Snap-off, removable 3-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit
• Single-panel sleeve yoke detail
• Full-front zip with external and internal wind flap and hook-and-loop closure; two on-seam zippered handwarmer pockets; all with reflective webbing pulls
• Front and back yoke have reflective trim
• Elasticized sleeve cuff and back hem keeps cold out
• Grow-fit feature in sleeve adds 1½'' for extended wear; reflective logo on left chest; hand-me-down ID label
• H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
• Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
• Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Body/hood insulation: 200-g THERMOLITE® Quallo 100% polyester.
• Sleeve insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
• Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
• Weight: 396 g (14 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.