Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket - Women's
CAN $299.40 CAN $499.00
• Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
• Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth with less bulk
• Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
• Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
• Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
• Concealed RECCO® reflector
• H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester-tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign® approved
• Country of origin : Vietnam
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com