A Penfield classic, the Hoosac hooded mountain parka has been designed to withstand the harsh New England winters. Combining premium down insulation with a durable shell and functional details like a snow powder skirt and adjustable hood, the Hoosac ensures you are fully protected against the great outdoors.
The 80/20 shell fabric is extremely durable and, thanks to its high polyester content and tightly woven construction, it's our most water resistant and breathable fabric yet. The unbeatable warmth of down insulation has been combined with a button down storm flap with easy to grip rubberized buttons and an inside 2-way Delrin zipper with the rib knit inner cuffs to further seal out the cold.
The down filled hood features an exterior adjustable strap, allowing you to adapt the fit, pulling it closer to your head and trapping in the warmth. The fur trim keeps your face protected in the coldest of conditions.Features
• 550 fill power premium 80/20 down
• Coyote fur detachable hood trim
• Water resistant & windproof fabric
• Button down storm flap with inside 2-way zip
• Rib-knit inner cuff
• 2 lower patch pockets & 2 zip chest pockets
• Fully adjustable hood with rubberized cord locks
• Adjustable interior waist cinch
• Sleeve utility pocket with woven label branding.