Fornix Backcountry MIPS Snow Helmet
The tensile strength of the aramid fiber is very high, and when bonded to the helmet structure, it allows energy to be dispersed over the entire bridge, giving the helmet better energy absorption.
The Fornix is generously ventilated and the size adjustment system makes it possible to customize the fit of the helmet to make sure it stays safe and comfortable in place.
• MIPS technology (Multi-directional Impact Protection System).
• In-mold helmet with EPS liner.
• Aramid bridge reinforcements for structural stability and dispersion of impact energy.
• Adjustable ventilation.
• Recco avalanche rescue system
• Goggle vents that evacuate steam from your goggles.
• Fixed goggle clip.
• Weight: 450g