Octal Aero is based on the award winning and lightweight Octal helmet. It has the same safety, ventilation and comfort but is complemented by an external microshell, which has been developed for use in events where low drag is crucial.
The Octal helmet provides more coverage and additional protection for the temples and back of the head and the EPS liner is strategically thicker in the most exposed areas. The unique and fully wrapped unibody PC shell construction functions as a monocoque and enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight. The lightweight size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit while the Coolbest padding helps reduce the temperature at the interface between the helmet and head. Features:
• External microshell for aerodynamic performance.
• High performance EPS liner, optimized in density.
• Fully wrapped unibody PC shell construction.
• Size adjustment system.
• Straps molded into liner.
• Temperature regulating Coolbest padding.
• CERTIFICATIONS EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZS2063-2008
• SIZES & WEIGHT EN 1078: Small: 50-56 cm (210 g)/ Medium: 54-60 cm (215 g)/ Large: 56-62 cm (225 g)
• SIZES & WEIGHT CPSC 12.03: Small: 50-56 cm (260 g)/ Medium: 54-60 cm (285 g)/ Large: 56-62 cm (325 g)
All sales are final.