The Ventral SPIN sets a new benchmark for aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation in a road bike helmet. Designed and created using feedback from professional riders in the Cannondale – drapac Pro Cycling Team, our aerodynamic experts in WATTS Lab, combined with our experience and extensive computational fluid dynamic simulation and testing, the Ventral SPIN features a unqiue design which ensures it is the fastest and safest road bike helmet we have produced.
Features: • Unique aerodynamic design optimized with CFD testing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
• Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag.
• Extreme cooling and ventilation due to innovative air flow design.
• Features POC’s patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN.
• High performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
• Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
• Light weight size adjustment system for a personalised fit.
• Easily adjustable precision straps molded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
• Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
• Used and preferred by Cannondale – drapac Pro Cycling Team.
Details: • Size S: 50-56 cm
• Size M: 54-59 cm
• Size L: 56-61 cm