Men's North Star Down Jacket - Coyote Fur
Made in Canada
As a corporate citizen we accept the challenge to maximize the production of our products here in Canada.
North Star is always sold with a removable coyote fur trim.
The best Hutterite west Canadian down from raised, mature white ducks. This superior blend is 80% down/20% feathers and has a fill power of 650 (1 ounce of down covers a surface area of 650 square inches). Protected with Ultra-Fresh™, an antimicrobial agent.
ARCTIC, 83% Polyester/17% Cotton, highly breathable, water resistant & windproof INTERIOR LINING OTRON, 100% down proof polyester for maximum ''breathability'' that is superior to that of nylon. Additional thin micro-fleece fabric added on the inside lining for extra warmth comfort. Reinforced cordura patches at elbows & front arms.
• Remove all furs before washing by unsnapping each snap individually
• Machine wash
• Cold with liquid soap
• Normal cycle
• Tumble dry on medium heat for 7 to 10 intervals of 15 minutes each (Hint: You can also add a few tennis or dryer balls in order to break up the wet down and enhance the return of its lofting ability)
• Owder skirt
• Triple front flap with gutter & snaps
• Pockets 8 external / 3 inside (tablet pocket and 2 inner pockets for walkie-talkie)
• Lateral side opening
• Shoulder tabs
• Hood Fixed, insulated, deep, 4 adjustements
• Logo: Contrasting embroidery
• Lining: additional thin micro-fleece fabric added on the inside lining for extra warmth & comfort
• Cuffs Quality tricot cuffs with thumb hole
• Fur Removable coyote fur always included
• Reflective tape 3M high visibility reflective tape
• Length 94 cm / 37'' (size M)
• Weight: 2,4 kg / 5,3 lb (size M)