Microlight Alpine Jacket - Women's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonThe Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket is one of our signature pieces, with a moulded polymer peaked hood, elasticated cuffs and a separate stuff sac. A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use.
135g (UK 12) of 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down, developed in conjunction with Nikwax®, provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down-filled hood and YKK® zipped pockets throughout.
• Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
• 100% Nylon ripstop inner
• 750FP European Goose Down (135g/5oz in UK 12)Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
• Mini-stitch through baffle construction
• Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with polymer peaked hood
• YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
• 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
• 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
• Stuff sack
• Lycra® bound cuffs
• Hem drawcord
• Weight: 360g
• Fit: Regular
Comfort zone : 5C / -10C
The comfort zone provided is for information purposes only and may vary according to several factors. Numerous factors, internal as well as external, can affect how you feel the cold, and your comfort zones. This system gives you a general idea of the warmth of these products; the numbers should not be taken as absolute fact.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com