Men's XA Pro 3D GTX
• Light, durable and stable on the most demanding trails, the XA PRO 3D GTX has a streamlined profile, improved durability and agressive lugged outsole geometry.
• Weight: 405 (8.5)
• Midsole height: 21mm/11mm
• Low: Low-cut profile for freedom of movement
• Gusseted Tongue: Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
• Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
• Protective Rubber Toe Cap: The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments.
• Mud Guard: Protective material all around the base of the shoe.
• Sensifit: Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
• Quicklace: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
• Asymmetrical Lacing: For a customized fit and quick adjustment.
• Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear: Gore-Tex®'s Extended Comfort Footwear is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities, we use GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear in our adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
• Non Marking Running Contagrip: Combining several different hardness combinations of Contagrip®, Salomon's adventure running outsoles provide the perfect blend of grip and durability to cover mixed terrain at high speeds. Designed with specifically placed forefoot flex grooves, self cleaning, multi-directional lugs, and defined toe off and breaking lugs these outsoles are field tested, and race proven to dynamically tackle any terrain.
• Contagrip HA
• Contagrip HT
• 3D Advanced Chassis: Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
• Injected EVA
• Compressed EVA
• Molded EVA: Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
• EVA Shaped Footbed: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
• Ortholite: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.