Drifter Mid Jacket - Men's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonThe definition of outdoor versatility, the DRIFTER MID JACKET has 2 different face fabrics that deliver a very different look and level of warmth. Wear the shiny side out for maximum warmth and wind protection; wear the stretch side for a casual look, and to allow more air to permeate the insulation for slightly less warmth.
• Versatility : Reversible with different fabrics for different looks and different performance.
• Warmth : PrimaLoft® 60g insulation delivers outstanding warmth to weight.
• Packability : PrimaLoft® compresses compactly for better packability.
• Pertex® Quantum: Pertex® Quantum is light and strong, offering significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and abrasion resistance. The fabric’s softness allows insulation in your jacket to have more loft.
• Primaloft®: Primaloft® insulation provides warmth and comfort, and is soft and highly compressible. PrimaLoft® products meet specific needs for outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen.
• Reversible: This product can be worn with either side out.
• Concept & Technology: AdvancedSkin Warm|Pertex® Quantum|Primaloft®|Reversible
• Fabrics: Pertex® Eco
• Fit: Active fit
• Hem: Hem binding
• Zip: Full zip
• Pockets: 2 hand pockets|2 hand zipped pockets
• Sleeves: Cuff binding
• Insulation: Primaloft® Black Eco 60g/m²
• Care: Cool Iron|Do Not Bleach|Do Not Dry Clean|Machine Wash Cold (30°C)|Tumble Dry Low
• Composition: Filling: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester; Body: 100% Polyester; Body insert: 100% Polyester; Upper body: 100% Polyester
• Weight (grams): 424
• Typology: Synthetic
• Primary Use: General Outdoor Usage
• Secondary Use: After Sports & Recovery|After-ski & Winter|Backpacking/ Trekking|Climbing|Freeride Skiing & Snowboarding|Hiking|Hiking & Backpacking|Lifestyle|Skiing & Snowboarding|Touring
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com