Icetown Jacket - Women's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonFor superior warmth and protection, grab the ICETOWN JACKET with natural down insulation. Its diamond pattern outer fabric is highly waterproof and creates a really rich look, the zippers are more sports inspired, and the down baffles have an inside/outside construction that create a flattering silhouette with maximum warmth.
• Warmth : Down insulation with more baffles on the inside creates unmatched warmth.
• Weather protection : Waterproof and breathable enough for light flurries and heavy storms.
• Versatility : The flattering silhouette, removable hood and removable fur hood-lining make this stylish jacket great for days in pow or nights on the town.
• Concept & Technology: MotionFit|AdvancedSkin Dry|Allied feather
• Construction: Critically seam-sealed
• Fabrics: 2L
• Hood: Hood with 3D adjustment|Removable hood|Removable faux fur
• Body: Goggle wipe|Key hook|Powder skirt|Soft chin guard|Air vent system
• Fit: Regular fit
• Hem: Bottom hem fastening
• Pockets: 2 hand zipped pockets|Goggle mesh pocket|Inner media pocket|Lift pass pocket
• Sleeves: Articulated sleeves|Cuff adjustment|Cuff with thumb loop|Left arm lift pass pocket|Stretch cuffs
• Waterproofness: AdvancedSkin Dry water repellent|DWR treatment
• Insulation: 550 fillpower|Down insulation 80/20
• Care: Cool Iron|Do Not Bleach|Do Not Dry Clean|Do Not Use Fabric Softener|Double Rinse|Machine Wash Cold (30°C)|Machine Wash Cold With 4 Tennis Balls (30°C)|Remove Fur Before Washing|Remove Immediately|Tumble Dry Low|Tumble Dry Low With 4 Tennis Balls
• Composition: Filling: 80% Down, 20% Feather; Body: 100% Polyester; Padding: 100% Polyester; Lining insert: 100% Polyamide; Lining: 100% Polyester
• Weight (grams): 1140
• Typology: Down
• Primary Use: Skiing
• Secondary Use: After-ski & Winter|All Mountain|Freeride Skiing & Snowboarding|Skiing
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com