Warm, insulated, and a slightly longer fit make the QST SNOW JACKET a solid solution for harsh storms. Technical attributes combined with a structured face fabric make it a great choice for every adventure from sidecountry to street. Benefits:
• Warmth : Advanced Skin Warm Insulation 60g, removable hood, longer fit.
• Freeride inspiration : Classic parka shape, modernized with tech zippers and clean lines, as well as a structured face fabric.
• Versatility : Structured face fabric provides great weather protection but looks at home on the mountain or in the village. Features:
• Concept/Technology: AdvancedSkin Dry / AdvancedSkin Warm
• Fabrics: AdvancedSkin Warm Insulated 60gr/m² / AdvancedSkin Dry 10/10
• Lining: Inner media pocket / Goggle mesh pocket / Inner stash pocket
• Insulation: Advanced Skin Warm Insulated 60g/m2
• Fit: Regular fit
• Hood: Removable zip-off hood with 3D adjustment / Helmet compatible hood
• Sleeve: Cuff Tabs / Efficient moisture wicking "advanced skin active dry" cuff with thumb loop / Articulated sleeves
• Body: Powderskirt / Air vent system with mesh backing / Goggle wipe / High collar
• Hem: Hem adjustment
• Pockets: 1 coin pocket / Left arm lift pass pocket / 2 hand zipped pockets
• Seams: 100% taped Details:
• Composition: Body: Pa 100%
• Lining: Pa 100%
• Padding: Pes 100%
• Weight / Size (g): 740
All sales are final.