Expertly designed, the SCOTT Vertic 2L Insulated Women’s Jacket is made for those colder days when keeping your core warm is of the upmost importance. Updated with VX™ Stretch Insulation in the body and elbow area’s drastically increases mobility while maintaining optimal warmth, and a new 20k/20k laminate ensures you will stay dry on even the wettest days. There is no compromising of style, with a relaxed freeride fit, and features like an internal goggle pocket, packed into a fresh design.Features
• Fully taped seams
• Fixed, adjustable, helmet compatible hood
• Powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interlock system
• Articulated sleeves
• Full underarm venting
• Internal knit cuffs with thumbholes
• Push button adjustable hood & hem
• Interior goggle pocket with detacDetails
• Construction DRYOsphere 2L
• Composition 100% Polyester
• Insulation Body: VX™ ACTIVE 60g, Sleeves: Supersoft 120G
• FIT Regular FitDryosphere :
DRYOsphere fabrics provide 10,000/12,000 a waterproof/windproof/breathable barrier, protecting you from the elements. This Technology acts as a shield against water and wind, while enabling vapor to escape, keeping you dry and comfortable in any condition.VX™ Active :
The VX™ Active Insulation System - introducing a breakthrough in performance. By combining loose fibers with diverse functions we achieve new levels of balanced performance. Unlike down we are able to choose and combine fibers for moisture management, thermal buffering, warmth to weight, quick dry, loft to weight, resilient long life, soft touch, hollow fiber/boundary layer effects and more.
All sales are final.