Sherpa Adventure Gear
Kirtipur Cable Knit Sweater - Women's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonThe insulated Kirtipur Sweater, which won a Gold award at ISPO, is a mesh of handcrafts and new fabric technology. The 100 percent lambswool sweater is handcrafted by women from a small village near Kathmandu, Nepal, where it takes 7 days to handcraft and assemble one sweater. It's lined with PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco, a synthetic insulation that offers warmth, softness, and lightweight comfort and contains 60%-post consumer recycled material.
• Insulation40gsm PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation combines 60% consumer recycled materials with advanced fiber technology that is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
• Updated pattern inspired by the rich colors and patterns of traditional Bhutanese ware is exclusive to Sherpa
• Handcrafted by women from a small village near Kathmandu, Nepal. It takes multiple days to handcraft and assemble one sweater
• High pile, Sherpa fleece lining is added to the hood, collar and hand pockets to add comfort next-to-skin
• ISPO Award Gold Winner 2015/2016
• PocketingInterior chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets to secure essentials
• Each sweater ships with its own individual muslin garment bag
• Center Back Length: 28"
• Body Fabric: 100% lambswool | Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black Eco (40g) made of 60% post consumer recycled materials | Lining: 100% polyester soft brushed tricot
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com