The Norgay Jacket is water-resistant and lined with a light, synthetic insulation, offering warmth and weather protection in one stylish package. Featuring a roomy hood and plenty of pockets, this utilitarian jacket is one you'll reach for when heading off into the mountains or staying in town. Features:
• Nepal inspired trims
• Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner makes for hitch-free layering
• Shell fabric has a 10,000mm/10,000g/m2 /24h waterproof/breathable rating
• Adjustable hood fit can be refined via a multi cinch system at center back and at sides
• Pockets: Two zippered chest pockets, reverse-entry zippered hand warmer pockets; two front dual-action snap closure pockets
• Brushed tricot lining on separate standing collar wicks moisture
• Fully taped construction
• Material: Main Fabric: Toile Himaltec® laminée 2 couches 100% polyester | Isolation: 80g fibres polyester 100% recyclées qui procurent une chaleur douce et elevée.
All sales are final.