The Rinchen is your best friend in high heat situations. It’s breathable, featuring a soft fabric with a permanent wicking finish which transports moisture from the inside out. And it's stink free because it incorporates Polygiene® technology, which uses natural silver salt to fight odor. It’s slimmer fitting and bulk free so it won't flap in the breeze and can be layered easily. A deep front zip lets you vent and a UPF rating of 40 keeps the sun off. Features
• Fabric has a permanent wicking that transports moisture from the inside out for a quicker dry time and softer slub jersey hand
• Fabric incorporates Polygiene® technology, which utilizes natural silver salt to inhibit the growth of odor-causing microorganisms. It lasts the life of the garment and does not wash out
• Underarm gussets accommodate enhanced mobility
• Reversed flat seams for bulk-free comfort. Utilizes Seamsoft® thread, the softest in the market
• UPF rating of 40
• 91% polyester / 9% spandex jersey with Polygiene® antimicrobial technology
All sales are final.