The North Face
Men's NFZ Insulated Jacket
Past seasonCharge fresh lines in the no-fall zone with this technical, insulated ski jacket that's constructed with fully sealed seams for all-day warmth and protection. The nearly indestructible, yet soft and lightweight, 75D Gore-Tex® 2L exterior resists abrasion and remains completely waterproof and windproof in the worst winter weather. Thermo3D™ design regulates your body temperature by placing the most PrimaLoft® insulation (100 g) around the core and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves and (40 g) adjustable hood to prevent overheating. The stretch powder skirt features clip-in integration to seal out wind, the cold, and moisture, whether you're skiing in whiteout conditions or wipe outs. If an avalanche is triggered, the nearly weightless embedded RECCO® transponder in this jacket can be pinpointed by detectors carried by a rescue team.
• Active fit
• Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
• Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
• Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
• Hook-and-loop stormflap with VISLON® center front zip
• Water-resistant PU zip chest pocket with radio holder
• Flap-cover, water-resistant pit-zip vents
• Flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
• Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
• Thumb-loop cuffs
• Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
• Internal security-zip pocket
• Internal stretch-mesh goggle pocket
• Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
• Adjustable hem
• Fabric: shell: 75D 140 g/m² (4.13 oz/yd²) GORE?TEX® 2L fabric—100% polyester dobby / insulation: 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
• Fabric: lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
• Avg Weight: 2 lbs 6.8 oz (1100 g)
• Length from Center Back: 31"
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com