Men's Caribou Waterproof Boots -40F/-40C
The Sorel Caribou is a Canadian classic. While other brands attempt to imitate it, none have had the same amount of success as Sorel, who are the originators of this style of Canadian winter boots.
And we know that because we’ve all owned a quality pair of Sorel's at some point in our lives. Those good old Sorel boots kept us warm, were comfortable, and were always reliable after a heavy snowfall.
In this model of the Sorel Caribou, you'll find seam-sealed waterproof construction, a handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell, real leather, and a 9mm ThermoPlus™ insulation, for a protection against the cold that’s reliable in temperatures dipping down to -40C.
• Seam-sealed waterproof construction
• ThermoPlus™ 9 mm insulation
• Vulcanized rubber Outsole
• Waterproof full-grain and suede Upper
• Materials: Full-grain leather, vulcanized rubber, wool & acrylic blend
• Insulation: 9 mm ThermoPlus™
• SOREL rated: -40° Fahrenheit / -40° Celsius.
• Recommended use: Outdoor activities, urban
• Waterproof: Yes
• Thermal rubber : Natural rubber compounds maintain flexibility and traction even in extremely cold conditions
• Outsole traction systems : Slip-resistant materials are combined with traction-enhancing and non-loading lug patterns for grip on snow and ice
• Frost plugs : Frost plugs are used underfoot to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
• Thinsulate insulation : Lightweight insulation provides exceptional warmth without bulk
Founded in 1962, Sorel is one of the most well-known Canadian manufacturers of winter boots. Through the years, we’ve seen them evolve in terms of style, but what we’ve noticed the most is their consistency quality of craftsmanship and use of durable materials in their products. Sorel stand out in a crowd because of their vulcanized rubber soles that hold up to the harsh Canadian winters, while their authentic vintage looks are something you can never go wrong wearing.