Men's 1964 Pac Nylon Waterproof Boots -25F/-32C
The 1964 Pac Nylon's design will allow you to go through winter without any problem. Here, Sorel is offering a waterproof boot with a nylon Upper, seam-sealed construction and a vulcanized rubber outersole, for a maximum of traction. To keep you warm, you'll get a 9mm removable recycled felt inner boot, with some Sherpa fur. To finish it off nicely: a classic and simple, yet vintage look - to keep that 1964 vibe alive.
• Vulcanized rubber shell
• Seam-sealed waterproof construction
• Removable inner boot
• Nylon Upper
• Hand made
• Good traction
• Materials : Vulcanized rubber, nylon
• Insulation : 9mm recycled felt
• SOREL rated: -25° fahrenheit / -32° Celsius.
• Recommended use : Outdoor activities, urban
• Waterproof : Yes
• Thermal rubber : Natural rubber compounds maintain flexibility and traction even in extremely cold conditions
• Outsole traction systems : Slip-resistant materials are combined with traction-enhancing and non-loading lug patterns for surefootedness in snow and ice
• Frost plugs : Frost plugs are used underfoot to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
• Thinsulate insulation : Lightweight insulation provides exceptional warmth without bulk
Founded in 1962, Sorel is one of the most well known Canadian companies. Through the years, we saw them evolve in terms of style, but what we notice the most is their consistancy towards the quality of the craftsmanship and the materials used in their products. The thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is their use of vulcanized rubber soles - which are more resistant and efficient in the harsh Canadian winter. You can't go wrong with Sorel.