Women's Winter Carnival Waterproof Boots -25F/-32C
Looking for an urban boot that can actually deal with the snow, wind and cold weather? The Sorel's Winter Carnival are for you. The seam-sealed waterproof construction, nylon uppers, Sherpa Pile snow cuffs and handmade vulcanized rubber shell and outsole are all features that are going to make winter super easy to go through. Plus, the removable 6mm recycled felt inner boot allows a great insulation , rated under -32C by Sorel, while facilitation the drying and washing of the shoe.
• SOREL rated: -25° fahrenheit / -32° Celsius.
• Vulcanized rubber shell
• Seam-sealed waterproof construction
• Removable inner boot
• Nylon uppers
• Good traction
• Materials : Vulcanized rubber, nylon
• Insulation : 6mm recycled felt
• Recommended use : Outdoor activities, urban
• Waterproof : Yes
• Thermal rubber : Natural rubber compounds maintain flexibility and traction even in extremely cold conditions
• Outsole traction systems : Slip-resistant materials are combined with traction-enhancing and non-loading lug patterns for surefootedness in snow and ice
• Frost plugs : Frost plugs are used underfoot to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
• Thinsulate insulation : Lightweight insulation provides exceptional warmth without bulk
Founded in 1962, Sorel is one of the most well known Canadian companies. Through the years, we saw them evolve in terms of style, but what we notice the most is their consistancy towards the quality of the craftsmanship and the materials used in their products. The thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is their use of vulcanized rubber soles - which are more resistant and efficient in the harsh Canadian winter. You can't go wrong with Sorel.