Women's Conquest Carly Parka
• 800 fill power goose down insulation.
• Water resistant fabric.
• Drawcord adjustable hood with removable coyote fur trim.
• Metal hook and loop collar closure.
• Metaluxe® zippers.
• 2-way centerfront zipper.
• Zippered chest and hand pockets.
• Snap top-entry hand pockets.
• Adjustable waist.
• Drawcord adjustable hem.
• Internal silicone grippers.
• Internal security pocket.
• Rugged, reinforced stitch details.
• Premium leather and metal logos.
• Center Back Length: 34'' / 86.5 cm.
• Shell: 59% Cotton, 41% Nylon, Rugged Waxed Cotton
• Insulation: 800 Fill Power Goose Down
• Trim: 100% Coyote Fur
• Lining: 100% polyester Storm-Lite DP II
Founded in 1962, Sorel is one of the most well known Canadian companies. Through the years, we saw them evolve in terms of style, but what we notice the most is their consistancy towards the quality of the craftsmanship and the materials used in their products. The thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is their use of vulcanized rubber soles - which are more resistant and efficient in the harsh Canadian winter. You can't go wrong with Sorel.