Women's Carly Waterproof Boots
• Vulcanized rubber
• Molded EVA footbed with arch support, microfleece topcover
• Waterproof full-grain leather, suede, and canvas upper
• Full length gusset construction with bungee and lace closure for customized fit
• Seam-sealed waterproof construction
• Jersey lining with 100g insulation, Insulated waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole and leather wrapped heel
• Vulcanized rubber compound is improved for wet traction
• Shaft Height: 13 in.
• Heel Height: 1 1/2 in.
• Platform Height: 1/4 in.
• Calf Circumference: 15 in.
• Weight: 25 oz / 708 g.
• Measurements based on size 7.
Founded in 1962, Sorel is one of the most well known Canadian companies. Through the years, we saw them evolve in terms of style, but what we notice the most is their consistancy towards the quality of the craftsmanship and the materials used in their products. The thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is their use of vulcanized rubber soles - which are more resistant and efficient in the harsh Canadian winter. You can't go wrong with Sorel.