Himalayan Parka - Men's
The Warmest Parka. Period.
The North Face designed the Himalayan Parka for athletes who aim at conquering the world's tallest peaks while battling through the coldest temperatures on earth. It's padded with premium layers of goose down insulation and features a Pertex Endurance ripstop weather shell and high-abrasion HyVent Alpha double-layered overlays. Welded-baffle construction eliminates cold spots, helping further cold-proof this parka. A down-insulated hood adjusts, and is baffled to eliminate cold spots. The front exterior has two oversized chest pockets that are accessible on the parka interior. There is a thick draft yoke around the neck and shoulders to seal out cold. The collar clips are magnetic and help to manage venting, while also blocking out high winds in foul weather.
- 800 & 700 fill goose down
- 2-layer Pertex Endurance ripstop
- HyVent Alpha 2L abrasion resistance
- Welded-baffle construction
- Hood is adjustable & fully baffled
- Two large chest drop pockets
- Draft yoke around neck/shoulders
- Collar clips are magnetic
- Pack grip zones on shoulders & hips
- Reflectivity for safety
- Harness & pack-compatible
- [shell] 40D 74 g/m² GORE WINDSTOPPER® Active - 100% nylon ripstop
- [lining] 50D 61 g/m² 100% polyesterInsulation
- [body, sleeves] 800 fill goose down
- [back panel, shoulders] 700 fill goose down
- Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- [shoulder panel, pocket flap, stormflap, cuffs] 80 g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver InsulationWater Resistance
- Yes, 3-Layer GORE-TEX®Wind Resistance
- Yes, 100%Pockets
- 2 zippered pack-friendly chest pockets with internal accessWeight
- Centre back length: 32" / 81.3 cmRecommended Use
- Trekking, Backcountry Expeditions, Winter Activities, Urban Adventures
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com