The North Face
Endurus TR - Women's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonYou’ll be tempted to bring back the Trans-America Footrace when you run in these technical, lightweight sneakers that feature XtraFoam™support for unparalleled, long-lasting comfort and Vibram® soles to keep you grounded on any terrain.
• Women’s premier, lightweight trail running sneakers with XtraFoam™ technology for superior comfort over long distances
• Seamless welded-suede and TPU geo quarter panel delivers unrivaled support and optimal breathability
• TPU film toe cap laid over a synthetic backer delivers toe protection
• FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
• Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed ensures long-lasting comfort
• 6 mm offset with EVA underfoot
• The XtraFoam™ midsole offers a softer-density foam underfoot for superior comfort, while a firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter provides inherent stability on the trail
• CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
• Forefoot-to-midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ provides torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
• Vibram® XS Trek sole for durable multi-terrain traction
• 3.5 mm sole lugs with biting edges
• Approx Weight (½ pair): 9.6 oz (273 g)
• Source: Imported
• Guarantee: Limited One-Year Warranty
Sweat removal and temperature regulation
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk.
• Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
• Most effective moisture management
• FlashDry will never wash- or wear out
• 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com