The North Face Litewave Fastpack GTX - Women's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonVersatile and lightweight, yet supportive and durable: our updated GTX® are ideal for day hikes, fast-packing adventures and much more. GORE-TEX® technology completely blocks out the wet to keep your feet dry, while breathable closed mesh provides airflow during high-intensity activities and protects from debris. The soft OrthoLite® footbed delivers long-lasting comfort - great for lengthy treks. The robust UltrATAC™ outsole maximises grip on tricky, uneven terrain. The feminine styling means you’ll look as good as you’ll feel.
• Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
• TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
• Rubberised toe and heel for protection
• Reflective detail for visibility in low-light conditions
• Breathable closed mesh keeps your feet cool and protected from trail debris
• Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
• Compression-moulded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
• Midfoot nylon shank for torsional rigidity
• UltrATAC™ outsole has a stair-step-inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
• 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction and are self-cleaning
• Approximate weight: ½ pair: 297 g, pair: 594 g
The North Face® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® fabrics lead the industry in providing durable waterproof, breathable protection. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely impervious to rain, sleet and snow, while allowing perspiration to pass through it from within. Tiny pores in the GORE-TEX® membrane allow perspiration to escape while preventing water from entering.
• Protection in Rain and Snow
• Ideal for Skiing and Climbing.
GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL
This fabric is designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection in a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® Performance Shell fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in three-layer construction for a heavier-duty alternative.
• Waterproof and windproof protection
• Versatile for skiing, cycling, mountaineering and snowboarding.
GORE-TEX PRO SHELL
GORE-TEX® Pro Shell is engineered with the most rugged, highly breathable fabrics, making it ideal for extended exposure to extreme conditions. These fabrics are designed to perform at an elite level in order to meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts alike. The advanced waterproof membrane used by GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric incorporates increased breathability characteristics, allowing the user to enjoy longer exposure to harsh conditions without losing vital body heat.
• Extended Durability in Extreme Conditions
• Extremely Waterproof and Windproof
• Enhanced Breathability
• Ideal for Outdoor Professionals and Serious Enthusiasts.
GORE-TEX PACLITE SHELL
Introduced in 2009, this exclusive Paclite® membrane is laminated to lightweight, strong nylon textiles to produce garments that are extremely breathable, compressible and durably waterproof. This membrane contains a protective black layer that is made of an "oil-hating" (oleophobic) polymer and carbon that allows perspiration vapor to pass through, but prohibits body oils, cosmetics, salt water and insect repellents from altering the waterproof qualities of the membrane. Extremely compressible, this fabric packs extremely small. .
• Durable Wind- and Waterproofness
• Extremely Breathable
• Lightweight, Packable and Versatile
• Lighter and Smaller to Pack Away than other GORE-TEX® Products.
• Ideal for Hiking, Cycling, Running, and other sports where weight and space are critical.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com