Whether your sights are set on Mount Shasta or the U.K.’s South West Coastal Path, get there faster in these shorts that merge the durability of a woven fabric with the breathability and abrasion-resistance of FlashDry™-XD stretch-knit to provide unparalleled comfort during squats and spin classes. A built-in brief with flat-locked seams eliminates bunching and hidden key pocket points to open doors in your future.Features:
• Lightweight, lined, 3-inch training shorts
• Extremely durable, breathable FlashDry™-XD technology wicks moisture and speeds drying
• Mixed fabric construction merges stretch-woven with soft, high-gauge stretch-knit
• Wide, elastic waistband for a secure fit
• Concealed key pocketSpecifications:
• Inseam: R 3"
• Body: 135 g/m² 53% nylon, 35% polyester, 12% elastane knit with FlashDry™-XD
• Rear: 77 g/m² 94% polyester, 6% elastane stretch woven
• Binding: 96% nylon, 4% elastane mesh
• Internal brief: 91 g/m² 58% recycled polyester, 42% polyester
• Source: Imported
• Guarantee: Lifetime WarrantyFLASHDRY
Sweat removal and temperature regulation
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk.
• Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
• Most effective moisture management
• FlashDry will never wash- or wear out
• 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.