Infant Reversible Moondoggy Jacket
• Warm, 550-fill down jacket reverses from quilted exterior to a smooth, multi-color print
• Asymmetrical front zip
• Embroidered logos
• Elastane binding at hood and sleeve opening
• Fold-over mitts at arm cuffs
• Fully reversible
• Contains 50% recycled material by weight
• Avg Weight: 200 g (7.1 oz)
• Center Back: 12.5"
• Fabric: outer: 100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
• Insulation: 550 fill down
Goose Down Fill
The North Face is committed to improving animal welfare and traceability in the goose down and feather supply chain. We created the RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD (RDS) to help to ensure that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and to provide a traceability system to validate the original source of down used in The North Face products.
RDS-certified down will be rolled out this fall in select products with the ultimate goal of converting all of our down products to RDS-certified down by 2017.
To learn more about our commitment to the Responsible Down Standard.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.
• Superior Warmth and Comfort
• Lightweight Insulation
• Increased Loft Than Lesser Fill Downs (900 + 800 only)
• Highest Quality, High-Fill Power Goose Down.