Women's ThermoBall Utility Mid
• Women-specific, mid-height boot for warmth in cold weather
• Waterproof nubuck and suede leather are BLC-compliant for quality
• Water-resistant, baffled, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop material for protection
• Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
• PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
• Product will ship with a secondary, tonal lace option
• Injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell for protection
• TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
• Approx Weight (½ pair): 1 lb 3 oz (540 g)
• Shaft Circ: 15'' (38 cm)
• Shaft Height: 9'' (23 cm)
• Source: Imported
• Guarantee: Limited One-Year Warranty
The new aynthetic alternative to down
The North Face™ developed a partnership with PrimaLoft® to offer a new synthetic alternative to down. ThermoBall™ is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional, continuous-filament synthetic insulations, the small round PrimaLoft® synthetic fiber clusters closely to mimic down clusters; trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth.
Independent CLO testing has shown that ThermoBall™ technology can offer the low weight, loft, warmth, and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
• ThermoBall Collection features Thermoball insulation technology
• Phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions
• Packs neatly into zipper pocket (not all styles pack into zipper pocket.)
• Insulates even when wet.