Women's Morph Jacket
• Body: 20D 75 g/m² 100% nylon with engineered woven baffle and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
• Insulation: 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
• 800 fill down jacket for warmth, weather-resistance and durability
• Alpine fit
• 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
• Engineered woven-baffle construction minimizes stitching
• External zip chest pocket
• Secure-zip pockets and harness are pack compatible
• Internal elastic-bound cuffs
• Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
• Avg Weight: 282 g (10 oz)
• Center Back: 26.5''
Goose Down Fill
The North Face is committed to improving animal welfare and traceability in the goose down and feather supply chain. We created the RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD (RDS) to help to ensure that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and to provide a traceability system to validate the original source of down used in The North Face products.
RDS-certified down will be rolled out this fall in select products with the ultimate goal of converting all of our down products to RDS-certified down by 2017.
To learn more about our commitment to the Responsible Down Standard.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.
• Superior Warmth and Comfort
• Lightweight Insulation
• Increased Loft Than Lesser Fill Downs (900 + 800 only)
• Highest Quality, High-Fill Power Goose Down
GOOSE DOWN FILL 900: 900 fill down is the highest quality down commercially available and considered the absolute gold standard of insulation—with an unmatched warmth-to-weight ratio, it is highly compressible, ultralight and amazingly warm. Available in extremely limited quantities, The North Face® utilizes 900 fill down exclusively in its premier Summit Series® outerwear and gear, where minimal weight and maximum warmth are paramount.
GOOSE DOWN FILL 800: Outstanding warmth from a high cluster-to-feather ratio, 800 fill down features increased loft and compressibility for superior warmth and performance.
GOOSE DOWN FILL 700: 700 fill down features a strong warmth-to-weight ratio and provides lightweight insulation across a range of temperatures.
GOOSE DOWN FILL 600: 600 fill down is warm, lightweight and durable. Ideal for general outdoor and day-to-day use.