Men's Kilowatt ThermoBall Jacket
• Center back: 28.5''
• Body: 30D 60 g/m² 100% Cordura® brand nylon shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
• Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
• Panels: 206 g/m² 100% polyester-knit hardface fleece
• PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated training Mountain Athletics™ jacket with brushed-back fleece interior
• ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation retains loft and warmth, even when wet
• Ribbed trim
• Media port
• Zip hand pockets
The new aynthetic alternative to down
The North Face™ developed a partnership with PrimaLoft® to offer a new synthetic alternative to down. ThermoBall™ is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional, continuous-filament synthetic insulations, the small round PrimaLoft® synthetic fiber clusters closely to mimic down clusters; trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth.
Independent CLO testing has shown that ThermoBall™ technology can offer the low weight, loft, warmth, and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
• ThermoBall Collection features Thermoball insulation technology
• Phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions
• Packs neatly into zipper pocket (not all styles pack into zipper pocket.)
• Insulates even when wet.