Men's Bonded Superhike Polo
• Ultralight, moisture-wicking polo with bonded, taped seams and UPF 30
• Active Fit
• FlashDry™ fibers wick moisture and speed drying
• Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
• Ventilated-mesh back, underarms and gusset
• Bonded tape on side seams and yoke
• TNF™ textured overlay-tape logo on left bicep
• Avg Weight: 135 g (4.8 oz)
• Length from shoulder to hem: front 28.5", back 29.5"
• Body, collar and placket: 123 g/m² 53% polyester, 47% recycled polyester
• Mesh back: 125 g/m² 100% polyester
• Source: Imported
• Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
Sweat removal and temperature regulation
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk.
• Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
• Most effective moisture management
• FlashDry will never wash- or wear out
• 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.