Isola Light Down Jacket - Women's
Past seasonLight 800 down fill power insulator jacket. Tailored women’s slim fit with a lengthened profile. Stretch woven exterior fabric for enhanced mobility. Designed for clear-weather pursuits during colder months in Canadian cities.
Stretch woven baffle construction keeps down feathers in place and allow down filling to maximize loft. Insulated low-profile collar designed for layering with scarves. Elastic sleeve cuffs seal in warmth. Stretch elastic hem drawcord cinches to prevent cold updrafts.
• Allied 800 fill power goose down
• Responsible Down Standard-certified
• Lofty 90-10 down-feather ratio
• Stretch woven baffle construction
• Lengthened, tailored women’s fit
• Mobile stretch woven fabric
• Low-profile down-insulated collar
• YKK zipper backed by inner flap
• Elasticized drawcord hem
• Vallier hanging loop at inner neck
• Pockets: 2 YKK-zip hand pockets with Vallier pull tabs, 1 inner zip chest pocket
• Comfort zone: 5°C to -10°C
• Lifetime warranty
• Made in China
• Jacket size Medium weights 0.66 KG / 1,45 LBS
Model is 5'8½" and is wearing size S
Model is 5'9" and is wearing size S
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com