Citus 24 LW Backpack
Past seasonThe Player: one of the lightest hiking backpacks with ventilated mesh back on the market. Designed for weight fetishists and fast hikes. The small-volume backpack is made of lightweight, siliconized 40D ripstop and a more robust material at the bottom. The fine mesh of ventilated Aeroflex back boosts ventilation and improves comfort.
The lightweight shoulder straps and hip belt are extremely breathable and keep the Citus stable on your back. With an innovative cord system, the pack can be effectively compressed while you're hiking. The cord can also be connected to the front of the pack to serve as an additional attachment option, e.g.. for wet gear. The side stretch pockets offer additional storage space for gear and a water bottle. In addition, this sporty touring pack is equipped with reflective elements and a stretchy shoulder strap pocket for energy bars, GPS device or camera.
To protect the environment, the main textile materials were made with resource-efficient and environment-friendly manufacturing in accordance with the bluesign® standard. Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
• Lightweight, ventilated Aeroflex back
• Lightweight hip belt
• Ventilated shoulder straps
• Zip pocket in the lid
• Additional zip lid pocket inside
• 2 side stretch pockets
• Stretch zip pocket at shoulder strap
• While adjustable combined
• Compression and attachment system
• Lightweight siliconized fabric
• Reinforced bottom
• Lightweight buckles throughout
• Reflective elements
• Opening for hydration system
• Sternum strap with tube holder clip
• Main fabric: 100% Polyamide
• 40D 240T Ripstop Silicone/Polyurethane coated
• Contrast fabric: 100% Polyamide
• 200 D Polyurethane coated
• Weight: 500g
• Volume: 24,000 L
• Dimensions: 52,00 x 27,00 x 21,00 cm
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com