For short tours: a minimalistic backpack for fast and light ski tours during which every gram counts. This extremely lightweight ski tour backpack weighs less than 750 g. Made from lightweight siliconized 40D rip-stop, with robust material at the base and sides. The shape has intentionally been kept slim to ensure an unrestricted range of motion. Featuring a Synergy Mold Light contact back with an individually adjustable MSP back panel for a stable fit. The pocket on the lightweight, well-ventilated shoulder straps is perfect for storing muesli bars, and if it gets too hot for your gloves or hat during rapid ascents, these can simply be attached to the shoulder straps. To keep your skis compact and close to the body during carrying sections, the diagonal ski attachment can also be adjusted while wearing the pack. The innovative cord system enables effective compression of the backpack – also while hiking. Use the gear loops to attach your helmet, ice pick and ski poles to the outside of the backpack. In the main compartment is an easy-access pocket for a shovel and probe. An additional compartment accessible from the outside offers space for ski skins or wet clothes, and your ski goggles or smartphone can be stored in an extra compartment. Reflective elements on the backpack improve visibility during piste tours in the dark. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.Features
• molded padding stripes at back
• lightweight, removable MultiShapePanel for custom-fitting back adjustment
• front loader for easy and organised access
• compartment for shovel and probe
• front zip pockets
• inside pocket
• diagonal ski attachment
• side compression drawcord
• side mesh pocket for climbing skins, wet clothing etc.
• stretch mesh pockets on shoulder belt for gels, bars etc.
• glove-fixation at shoulder belt
• attachment point for ice tools
• lightweight hip belt
• information panel for alpine emergency inside main compartment
• lightweight siliconized fabric
• reinforced bottom
• lightweight buckles throughout
• reflective elements
• opening for hydration systemDetails
• Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 40D 240T Ripstop Silicone/Polyurethane coated
• Contrast fabric: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated.
• Weight: 745 g
• Volume: 28 l
• Dimensions: 51 x 27 x 22 cm
• Load range: 3 - 8 kg
All sales are final.