Therme Parka - Men's
Sometimes the urban landscape requires alpine performance. A truly waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex cotton like face fabric creates a streamlined look that gives warmth and weather protection on the harshest days. Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body, delivering more efficient thermal performance. Down Composite Mapping™ effectively places down and synthetic insulation where they deliver the most benefit. Lofty, high performance 750 fill power European goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. Internal cuff gaskets seal out drafts and enhance comfort. Redesign includes updated style lines for a more relaxed fit, a two-way WaterTight™ Vislon zipper with a snap placket, and synthetically insulated hood and neck gasket for additional warmth.
• Micro-seam allowance (1. 6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
• Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
• Down Contour Composite™ and Gore-Tex technologies maximize insulation benefits
• P75d 2L Gore-Tex fabric gives waterproof/breathable protection
• Relaxed fit for comfort and easy layering
• Updated style lines for a more relaxed, urban fit
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• No-lift gusseted underarms
• Laminated brim
• Adjustable hood drawcords
• Insulated hood
• Hood and neck gasket utilizes synthetic insulation, and gives additional warmth and moisture management
• WaterTight™ full separating Vislon two-way front zip with snap placket
• Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
• Drop back hem| Full seat coverage
• Chest pocket with zip
• Internal chest pocket with zip
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• Contains materials that meet the Bluesign® criteria
• Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified product
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
• P75d Gore-Tex Fabric with 2L technology-A distinctively Textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable Textiles.
• Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester
• Regular Fit, Thigh length, Centre back length: 85 cm/33. 5 in
• Around Town
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Do not use fabric softener
• Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines)
• Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls
• Do not iron
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com