GT-2000 11 GTX Running Shoe - Women's
CAN $146.99 CAN $209.99
The GT-2000™ 11 GTX shoe is designed with a gore-tex™ membrane that helps keep your feet warm and dry when running in wet or snowy conditions.
We've updated the underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic. Key adjustments in the midsole include our FF blast™ cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound.Litetruss™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
• Gore-tex™ membrane helps prevent rain and snow from entering the shoe's interior: At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
• The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
• Rearfoot gel™ technology
• FF blast™ technology: Improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike:
• Flytefoam™ technology: Cushioning provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound:
• Litetruss™ technology: Cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight:
• OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner: Improves medial support and midfoot integrity:
• Aharplus™ heel plug: Provides soft step-in comfort:
• Rubber helps improve durability: Asics lite rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used
• Reflective details
• Designed to improve visibility in low-light settings
• Heel Drop: 8 mm
• Weight: 250 g/8.8 oz
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com