Liberator Breathable Insulation Jacket - Women's
CAN $141.00 CAN $299.99
Whether in the mountains or in the city, the Liberator Breathable Insulation Jacket is an all-around outerwear piece made for any situation.
The Liberator is built with 100% recycled polyester which boasts warmth and durability. On cold days, it works perfectly as a layering piece under your outerwear. Keep warm and stay stoked in the Liberator.
• Durable and breathable fabric package
• Front Zipper closure with chin guard
• Front hand zippered pockets
• Elasticated cuffs and hem
• Secure interior chest pocket
• Two drop in interior pockets
• 2 Year Limited Warranty
• 100% Recycled Polyester with C0 DWR face fabric
• Thermore ECODOWN-FE 60 HL Insulation
• If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com