Ayaba Jacket - Women's
Past seasonThe AYABA jacket is made with a technical fabric with the velvety and soft touch of cotton. Its waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry from the elements and evacuates moisture. The surface of the fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish.
• Fabric : 100% Nylon, DWR 80/20, 10K/10K, Laminate
• Insulation : White duck down, 80% down 20% feather, fill power of 700 in3/oz
• Indygena chooses its entire supply chain to be certified by the Control Union for Responsible Down Standard
• Length (S) front: 33.5", back: 37"
• YKK® Vislon 2-way zipper
• Removable leather puller
• Zipped handwarmer pockets
• Strategically seam sealed
• Detachable and adjustable hood
• Zipper gusset opening at collar
• Articulated sleeves
• Micro fleece lining at back and inner collar
• Inside zipped pocket
• Rubberized logo rivet
• Woven logo labels
• Zipper opening at centre back hem
• Body of jacket in cotton touch fabric.
• Machine wash cold (30℃/85F max)
• Gentle cycle
• Do not bleach
• Tumble dry low heat (55℃/130F max) and remove promply from dryer
• Do not dry clean
• Do not iron
• Do not use fabric softener
• Wash seperately or with similar colors.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com