Degrade Ski Jacket - Women's
CAN $349.98 CAN $874.95
From Aspen to Chamonix, zip up the women's Rossignol Degrade Ski Jacket for the insulated warmth and modern styling to ski all day. Its fully seam-sealed and waterproof design keeps you dry and comfortable though stormy weather, while low-profile synthetic insulation focused around the core provides efficient warmth that lets you flex and move naturally. An ultrasonic quilting effect creates a stylish modern look. A removable hood lets you choose the look. Finishing details include weatherproof zippers, a built-in powder skirt and elastic cuffs with thumbholes for extended comfort through cold days on the mountain. Extra features like a built-in goggle cleaner and a good selection of pockets, including one for your pass, make for uninterrupted ski days.
• Classic Fit: A flattering, tailored cut inspired by sport ski style
• 20,000/20,000 Waterproof/Breathable Membrane: Stay dry and comfortable in heavy snow or rain
• Lightweight, Breathable and Recycled Warmth: Breathable Primaloft® Black ECO insulation keeps you warm even in wet conditions and features 100% post-consumer recycled insulation made from plastic bottles. GRS Certified (Global Recycled Standard)
• Insulation 130g/100g: Insulation that's warmer in the body and lighter in the sleeves to keep you comfortable in cold to very cold temperatures while still allowing natural movement
• Fully-Taped Seams: All seams are taped to create the most complete seal against wind, rain and snow
• Two-Way Stretch: Two-way stretch offers enhanced comfort and freedom of movement
• Weatherproof Zippers: Waterproof zippers enhance wet-weather protection
• Water-Repellent Finish: Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) coating sheds light snow and rain
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com