Big River Dry Bag - 3L
CAN $24.47 CAN $34.95
The Big River Dry Bags are a durable, strong and abrasion resistant option that uses a 420D nylon fabric with a TPU lamination.
If your idea of outdoor recreation involves rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, rafting or motorcycle touring, they are the perfect storage bags to keep your gear dry. A white interior laminate affords greater visibility, and hypalon lash loops allow secure stacking or attachment to watercraft, motorcycles and other equipment. The hypalon roll-top closure doesn't wick water, and the Field Repair Buckles can be replaced in seconds with just a Philips screwdriver.
• Best use: Paddle Sports, Overland, Bike Packing
• TPU laminated fabric with 10,000mm hydrostatic head
• Super strong and abrasion-resistant 420D Nylon fabric
• Waterproof, double-stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
• Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
• Oval base resists rolling-stays where you put it
• Features the patent-pending, 3/4 inch(20mm)Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
• Closure: Hypalon roll-top closure
• Shape: Oval base to resist rolling and an ideal height-to-width ratio for easy packing
• PVC free
• 420D heavy duty Nylon fabric
• Volume: 3L
• Repair Buckle Size: 3/4in, 20mm(2-Pin)
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com