Hawx Prime XTD 130 CT GW Ski Boots - Men's
CAN $719.99 CAN $899.99
The Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 130 CT GW is a high-performance, medium-width, do-it-all ski boot for all-mountain skiing and freerides touring.
This ready-to-hike boot delivers the legendary feel, skiing power and all-mountain capability of Hawx Prime with the touring ability of the Backland. Designed for people with medium feet, Prolite construction delivers more strength with less weight and a Mimic Platinum liner-a highly customizable liner that molds to the exact shape of your foot, with an Achilles Flex Zone for uphill mobility. Complete Tech inserts in both the toe and the heel allow for maximum touring binding compatibility along with Frictionless Pivot and Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism for epic natural movement. The GripWalk soles offer more traction without losing performance while skiing. Boot sizes 23.5 and lower come with a lower cuff design to accommodate shorter legs. Truly a one-boot quiver.
• Prolite: Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones
• Memory fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes
• Frictionless pivot: Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents
• Energy backbone: Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing
• Mimic: The pre-shaped heel, ankle and tongue feature a layer of supportive, heat-moldable material. After being softened in the oven, this material mimics the precise shape of your foot, and hardens in that shape for a perfect custom fit
• Liner technology: Mimic, 3D stretch toe box, 3m™ Thinsulate™
• Power strap: 50mm Quick release cam strap
• Cuff Closure: 7000-Series aluminium tour buckles
• Shell closure: 6000-Series aluminium wire buckles
• Boot sole: CT GripWalk pads
• Norm: GripWalk
• Forward lean: 13°/15° (Default)/17°
• Shell rotation: 3°
• Range of motion: 54°
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com